It was such an honor and pleasure to gather women from all over the US in Bend, Oregon for a 4 day experience of Nourishing The Feminine. These women showed up to be fully seen and held. This gathering brought together a collective of incredible facilitators in movement, nourishment, coaching, and breathwork. Through collaboration and bringing women together, we can heal so much wounding!
At BZen Wellness, we help leaders transform through full sensorial experiencing so that they can lead better lives and serve the world. When we show up for ourselves, we can show up for others. It’s a privilege to fill our cups in this way so that we can allow them to overflow and serve others.
Here’s a look inside of everything that we offered at this winter retreat:
When: February 10, 2023 2:00pm -February 13, 2023 2:00pm
- An optional adventure to Mount Bachelor for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing or tubing, your inner child will feel fulfilled and tended to.
- Peaceful mornings for journaling, time in nature or with oneself.
- Nightly yin and meditation practices to support deeper sleep and feminine nourishment.
- Morning movement to feel better in our bodies along with a fantastic mobility workout with Tash Anderson!
- Breathwork Ceremony facilitated by 2 Shamangelic certified practitioners, Melissa Blynn and Brittany Boersma.
- Hot tub soaks & fireside talks.
- Welcome cacao ceremony & meditation with Freedom.
- Closing ceremony.
- Meals & snacks provided.
Friday – February, 10th
– Stillness –
- Arrival at 2pm
- 3:00 – Walkabout
- 4:00 – Cacao ceremony, Intentions, Introductions & Meditation with Freedom.
- 6:00pm – Welcome Dinner!
- 8:00pm – Yin Yoga & Sound Bath with Brit
- Hot Tub + Fireside Chats + Bedtime
Saturday – February, 11th
– Playfulness –
- 6:00am – Coffee, Tea, Cacao, Protein shakes & fruit available. Journaling.
- 7:00am – Feel Good Flow with Brit
- 8:15am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – For those who choose, depart for Mt. Bachelor!
- 9:00 – 5:00 is free play day!
- Choices include; Sauna, Nature Walk, Massages, Naps, Shopping, Exploring Sunriver
- 5:00pm – Return back to the house from Sunriver + Mt. Bachelor
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 8:00pm – Yin with Brit
- 9:00pm – Lay down meditation with Freedom
- Hot Tub + Fireside Chats …more sauna. Bedtime.
Sunday – February, 12th
– Ceremony –
- 7:00am – coffee, tea, cacao,fruit, protein shakes available. Journaling.
- 8:30am – 10am – Morning Movement session with Tash
- 10:30 – Brunch
- 12:30pm –
- Uncover & Awaken the Magic of your Feminine Cycle with Melissa Blynn – Part 1
- 2:30 – BREAK.
- 4pm –
- Uncover & Awaken the Magic of your Feminine Cycle with Melissa Blynn – Part 2
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:30pm – Breathwork Ceremony
- Integration talks with nuts, chocolate, fruit
Monday – February, 13th
– Intuition –
7:00am – Coffee, tea, cacao, fruit, protein
- 8:30am – Feel good flow with Brit
- 10:30am – Brunch
- 1pm – Closing Ceremony, Despacho & Intuitive Movement Dance
- 2pm – Departure
Your Retreat Facilitators
Brittany Boersma is a 500hr Registered Yoga Instructor, sacred embodiment guide, PEMF practitioner, energy worker, breathwork facilitator, DoTerra Wellness Advocate, ceremonialist, retreat leader, public speaker and co-founder of BZen Wellness. She has learned through these practices to thrive in even the most difficult times. “The issues are in the tissues” her teachers say. Our emotional health manifests in the physical body and raising awareness around this has transformed her life. Through breath, movement, meditation, proper rest, hydration and food, Brittany’s choices all help to lead a holistic and grounded lifestyle.
Freedom is an intuitive alchemist, ceremonialist, mentor, creator, dreamweaver and lightworker that celebrates everyday as magic. She moonlights as a small business coach who specializes in launching and rebranding and offers soul support to sensitives as a both mentor and guide. Her favorite method to the madness is meditation and she is so happy that you’re here. Sat Nam.
Sports and movement have been an important part of my life for as long as I can remember. My movement perspective started to shift after playing college soccer at Walla Walla Community College. I wanted to learn how to teach people to move mindfully, to prevent injury, and how to become a better athlete of life.
I then went on to pursue my B.S. in Kinesiology Rehabilitation Science at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, and after graduation, I moved back to my hometown of Bend, OR to pursue my dream of owning my own gym. I became a NASM certified personal trainer, and am now StrongFirst Girya Level 2 Certified and Original Strength Pressing Reset Instructor.
I started Fluid Strength with a passion for sharing movement education, the power of breathing, and playing outside. I believe in strong connections with people through mindful movement and fun, one deep breath at a time.
Melissa Blynn has been in the health & wellness field for over 18 years now and her approach to optimal wellness when it comes to mental, physical and emotional well-being has been her top priority.
EpicLuv is an individualized, patient-centered approach that focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of mental, emotional or physical dis-ease.
With the utilization of NLP to support mental health, customized holistic nutrition plans, and now Somatic Therapy assistant, EpicLuv is well versed in giving clients the support they need no matter where they are at in their own wellness journey!
If you ask Melissa the cause she is most passionate about, it is treating mental and physical emotional trauma. Coming from a back ground of both parents suffering from addiction, sexual abuse and having cancer herself at 18 years old, she has made it her life’s mission to get educated in all areas to beat her own trauma and help heal men and women suffering from traumatic events and painful addictions.
I am a holistic nutritionist guiding high performing women who struggle to find the energy to do all the things they love. I teach women how to fuel their bodies with intention to heal digestive and hormonal imbalances, and move through life with confidence and ease.
I have a Masters in Nutrition from the National University of Natural Medicine, am passionate about using food as medicine, and love cooking up delicious, nourishing meals that even busy moms can do.
Makena is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and has her own private practice in Bend, Oregon. She is a member of Ruby Health & Wellness, a collective of weight inclusive providers. As a nutrition counselor she creates the space for people to explore their most desired values and goals, find peace with food, and take back their whole, healthy selves. She met best friend Nicole Gomez at the strength training gym, Fluid Strength. Together they love to get creative with food and develop recipes that nourish the body and empower people to take care of themselves with ease.
BECOME A BZEN INSIDER!
Be the first to hear our podcasts and read our blogs.