This 4-day Self Love Retreat will leave you feeling embodied, understanding your feminine cycle, clear, connected to yourself & community, nourished and enlivened.
We have a powerful lineup of women ready to serve you— a cacao priestess, highly educated nutritionists, movement guru, Epic Love coach, and sacred embodiment guide. Each of these goddesses will help you remember who you really are and will guide you into understanding your body and needs even more.
Join us in a luxury cabin in Caldera Springs, Oregon for a 4-day, 3-night unforgettable experience.
With an optional adventure to Mount Bachelor for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing or tubing, your inner child will feel fulfilled and tended to.
Here’s just some of what you’ll experience:
- Peaceful mornings for journaling, time in nature or with oneself.
- Nightly yin and meditation practices to support deeper sleep and feminine nourishment.
- Morning movement to feel better in our bodies along with a fantastic mobility workout with Tash Anderson!
- Breathwork Ceremony facilitated by 2 Shamangelic certified practitioners, Melissa Blynn and Brittany Boersma.
- Hot tub soaks & fireside talks.
- Welcome cacao ceremony & meditation with Freedom.
- Closing ceremony.
- Meals & snacks provided (except on the mountain day).
- Pre Retreat Connection Zoom Call
- Most Meals and snacks (Specially designed nourishment from local Bend, OR chefs & nutritionists)
- Daily yoga (vinyasa, hatha, and yin)
- All yoga & breathwork props
- Cacao ceremony
- Somatic breathwork ceremony
- Sound healing
- Interactive workshops
- Uncover and Awaken the Magic of Your Feminine Cycle
- Aromatherapy education
- Fun, incredible souls to connect with like YOU
- Post Retreat Integration Zoom Call